Kiwi Mobility Scooters Warranty Conditions
Three Year Limited Warranty on all structural frame components
One-Year Limited Warranty
For one year from the date of purchase, Kiwi Mobility Scooters will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any part of electronic component found upon examination by an authorized representative of Kiwi Mobility Scooters to be defective in material and/or workmanship. The battery is warranted by the battery manufacturer, the battery is not warranted by Kiwi Mobility Scooters, Kiwi Mobility Scooters warranty service can be performed by Kiwi Mobility Scooters or by an authorized Kiwi Mobility Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Kiwi Mobility Scooters without prior consent, all transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Batteries: Battery manufacturers provide a 6 month limited warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
- Tyres and tyre tubes (are wear items are not warranted)
- Upholstery and seating, body kits (are covered for faults but not for wear and tear)
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from Kiwi Mobility Scooters
- Circumstances beyond the control of Kiwi Mobility Scooters
- Damage caused by: abuse, misuse, accident or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal
- Labour, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product
There is no other express warranty. Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded, this is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.